The 1 Day Diving Package (Daily / Departure Every Day) is not only for professional divers, but also for beginners or tourists who are just curious to try to enjoy first hand the beauty of Indonesia’s underwater. Once you chose the Komodo Islands. For 1 full day you can see the diversity of marine life directly up close accompanied by the Dive Master (Tour Guide). Komodo Islands is one of the best parts of the Coral Triangle which is famous throughout the World, especially for lovers of Dive activities (Diving).
IF YOU WANT DIVING IN COMBINATION WITH STAY ON BOARD (Live on Board), PLEASE CONTACT OUR CS.
“The Coral Triangle includes the waters of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Timor Leste and the Solomon Islands. It is named the Coral Triangle because it has an astonishing number of corals (nearly 600 species that make up coral reefs) ”- WWF (World Wild Life.org)
SPOT – SPOT DIVING ISLAND KOMODO (DIVE POINT)
MANTA POINT – SEBAYUR – MAUAN – CRYSTAL ROCK – CASTEL ROCK – COULDRON – PENGAH – WAINILU – KOMODO TREKKING (OPTIONAL)
* Dive Points above can not only be selected but also depends on the participant’s ability level.
- Hotel Pick Up Transportation – PP Port
- Dive special boat for 1 day (Sharing)
- Diving Program
- Diving Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Mask, Fin), Tank and Weight
- The captain of the ship, the captain, the crew
- Dive Master / Instructor (1 Dive Master for every 4 participants)
- 1 x Lunch
- Unlimited Coffee and Tea
- Parking fee fees, toll fees, retribution fees for tourist attractions
- Mineral water during the tour
- First aid kit
- Briefing program, learning in the pool and preparation (1 day before)
Terms and Conditions :
- Expenditures outside the tour package components are borne by the diving participants.
- The diving program is subject to change from time to time when it comes to weather
- Prices does not include * opt (optional tour), or additional objects.
- Prices does not include: Airline Tickets, Tipping Guide (voluntary), Personal Needs.
- Prices does not include Komodo National Park tickets. (Because ticket prices fluctuate. Normally IDR 80,000 / person)