Exploring Flores Island is now easier by ordering the Kelimutu – Wae Rebo package by Tanjung Komodo Tour. The trip can be taken for 5 days without being felt because you will visit various interesting places on Flores. This package can be started when you are in Ende City.
DAY 1 / TRANSFER IN (-)
You will be picked up at the Meeting Point (Ende Airport) by our professional team. Today when we arrive, we will immediately go to the Moni area to spend the night and rest.
* If the arrival time is morning, noon or evening and time allows, we can take the time to visit some good places in Ende such as Bung Karno’s Exile, Suspension Bridge, Ende Market, Datu Soko Rice Fields for shopping for specialty items, etc.
DAY 2 / KELIMUTU – FLORES TOUR (B)
Today we will wake up at 04.00 morning and then proceed to Kelimutu. Upon arrival, we will trek on foot with a sloping road for approximately 30 minutes to the top of Kelimutu to enjoy Sunrise and this 3-color lake landscape. After finishing we will return to the hotel to clean the body. Next we will continue the journey to Blue Stone Beach. After that we headed to Soa (Natural Hot Springs) and rushed to the hotel in Bajawa. Rest.
DAY 3 / WAE REBO TOUR (B)
Morning Call, we are looking forward to Sunrise at Wolobobo Peak. Back to the hotel for breakfast and clean up. Preparation for heading to Manggarai by visiting the Bena Traditional Village. Here you can interact with local people and try Siri Pinang (a typical NTT food that is trusted for dental health for the community). Once satisfied, we will visit and see the Process of Making Traditional Flores “Arak” and after that we can pass the time by visiting Cepiwatu Beach. Until evening we will spend the night in the Ruteng area.
DAY 4 / WAE REBO TOUR (B, D)
Breakfast at the Hotel. Morning at 07.00 WITA. We will go to Wae Rebo by visiting the Spider Web Rice Field. Upon arrival we will take a short break at Denge Village then you will start walking for about 2 hours to arrive at Wae Rebo village accompanied by a Tour Guide and Porter. Upon arrival you will follow the procession of permission to stay in the traditional village by the chief of the tribe and you will be given Wae Rebo Coffee. Free program to relax and interact with residents. Dinner together with Wae Rebo Traditional menu and free program.
DAY 5 / WAE REBO TOUR – TRANSFER TO LABUAN BAJO (B)
After drinking morning coffee, you can take photos of the sunrise and local residents, chat and have breakfast until it’s time to leave Wae Rebo * We don’t limit time / according to mutual agreement. Then return to go to Denge Village. Until it is time to leave Wae Rebo in the afternoon to go to the Drop Point in Labuan Bajo.
- Standard Tourism Transportation according to the needs of the number of participants (private tour)
- Lodging at Wae Rebo Traditional House for 1 night
- 3 star hotel accommodation for 1 night in Bajawa
- 3 star hotel accommodation for 1 night in Ruteng
- 2 star hotel accommodation for 1 night in Moni
- Customary retribution fees (Waelu’u)
- Entrance ticket to tourist objects
- 2 x Meals at Wae Rebo Village
- 2 x Wae Rebo’s signature Coffee Break
- Mineral water
- Friendly and professional drivers
- Local Tour Guide and Porter
- First aid kit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Prices can change if there is a change in the price of components that are outside standard tolerances, according to the concept of travel and the allocation of the number of participants.
- Expenditures outside the tour package components are borne by tour participants.
- Prices do not include * opt (optional tour), or additional objects.
Prices do not include tipping tour guides / porters (voluntary)
- Prices do not include the Wae Rebo Tour motorcycle taxi. Prices range from IDR 80,000 for round trip * That is optional if you feel you need it.
- The price does not include excess fuel for pickup outside of reason.
- 2 People: IDR 4.995.000, – / person
- 3 People: IDR 4.475.000, – / person
- 4 People: IDR 3.962.500, – / person
- 5 People: IDR 3.375.000, – / person
- >6 People: IDR 2.980.000, – / person