The Komodo 1 Day Sailing Tour Package means you will be traveling around the Komodo islands in just one day. Don’t worry, even the destinations you visit are really favorites. In addition to private tours, we also provide sharing tours / open trips that DEFINITELY LEAVE every day WITHOUT MINIMUM QUOTA and 1 PERSON CAN REGISTER.
DAY / FULLDAY SAILING KOMODO TOUR (L)
In the morning at 6 am, we will meet at the Meeting Point (Labuan Bajo Port) to prepare and board the ship that we have prepared. Your journey will start by visiting Padar Island. After that we will go to Pink Beach. Until satisfied, you will be invited to continue the journey to one of the 7 Wonders of the World, namely Komodo Island / Rinca Island * Choose one (except open trip, we are going to Rinca Island).
For reference and information: Komodo Island and Rinca Island have something in common, which are both inhabited by Komodo species. About the name, Komodo Island is more familiar to our ears, but the opportunity to see Komodo is more recommended on Rinca Island, why? because Komodo Island is very wide, although there are many Komodo dragons, but because it is too wide, it is easier for Rinca Island to find Komodo dragons, which are not as large as Komodo. So it is the material of your choice.
After you choose one, until you are satisfied seeing and taking pictures with Komodo dragons accompanied by a Ranger (Komodo / Rinca Tour Guide), you will cross the sea again visiting to visit Kelor Island. Here you can do snorkeling activities. After that, you will be escorted back to the Drop Point (Labuan Bajo Port). The Komodo Islands Explore Tour finished impressively with us :).
- Ship for 1 day (Open Deck) * Ship photos please request via our
- The captain of the ship, the captain and crew
- Lunch during the trip on the ship
- Coffee, Tea, Fruits and Snacks
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Mineral water during the tour
- Safety equipment (life jacket)
Terms and Conditions :
- Expenditures outside the tour package components are borne by tour participants.
- The tour program can change at any time if it is related to the weather
- Prices do not include * opt (optional tour), or additional objects.
- Prices do not include the Komodo National Park entrance ticket
- For those who need a hotel shuttle service, we can help at a low cost.