Exploring Flores Island is now easier by ordering the Wae Rebo – Kelimutu package by Tanjung Komodo Tour. The trip can be taken for 4 days without being felt because you visited various other interesting places on Flores. This package can be started when you are in Labuan Bajo.
DAY 1 / TRANSFER WAE REBO TOUR (D)
In the morning at 06.00 WITA. You will be picked up at the Meeting Point (Labuan Bajo / Ruteng). We will go straight to Wae Rebo. Upon arrival we will take a short break at Denge Village then you will start to walk for about 2 hours to arrive at Wae Rebo village accompanied by a Tour Guide and a Porter. Upon arrival you will follow the procession of permission to stay in the traditional village by the chief of the tribe and you will be given Wae Rebo Coffee. Free program to relax and interact with residents. Dinner together with Wae Rebo Traditional menu and free program.
DAY 2 / WAE REBO TOUR – TRANSFER TO RUTENG (B)
After drinking morning coffee, you can take photos of the sunrise and local residents, chat and have breakfast until it’s time to leave Wae Rebo * We don’t limit time / according to mutual agreement. Then return to go to Denge Village. After that you will be invited to visit the Spider Web Rice Field. Until it is time to leave Wae Rebo in the afternoon to go to Denge Village and proceed to the hotel in the Ruteng area.
DAY 3 / FLORES FULLDAY TOUR (-)
GOOD MORNING. We will pick you up at the Ruteng hotel, immediately carry out Flores tour activities. First we will visit Soa Hot Springs and take a photo behind Mount Inerie. Until we are satisfied, we will continue our journey to the Bena Traditional Village. Here you can communicate with local people and try Siri Pinang (a typical NTT food that is trusted for dental health for the community). Next we will continue the journey to Penggajawa Beach. Until finished, we proceed to Moni for the night stay.
DAY 4 / KELIMUTU – TRANSFER OUT (-)
Today we will wake up in the morning at 04.00 to proceed to Kelimutu. Upon arrival, we will trek on foot with a sloping road for approximately 30 minutes to the top of Kelimutu to enjoy Sunrise and this 3-color lake landscape. After that we will return to the hotel to clean up and prepare to go to Ende City and visit some good places in Ende such as Bung Karno’s Exile, Ende Market for shopping for specialty items, etc. Until that time, you will be escorted to the Drop Point (Ende Airport). The journey finished satisfactorily with us.
- Standard Tourism Transportation according to the needs of the number of participants (private tour)
- Lodging at Wae Rebo Traditional House for 1 night
- 3 star hotel accommodation for 1 night in Ruteng
- 2 star hotel accommodation for 1 night in Moni
- Customary retribution fees (Waelu’u)
- Entrance ticket to the Spiderrice attraction
- Kampung Bena customary retribution fee
- Entrance ticket to tourist objects
- 2 x Eating at Wae Rebo
- 2 x Wae Rebo’s signature Coffee Break
- Mineral water
- Friendly and professional drivers
- Local Tour Guide and Porter
- First aid kit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Prices can change if there is a change in the price of components that are outside standard tolerances, according to the concept of travel and the allocation of the number of participants.
- Expenditures outside the tour package components are borne by tour participants.
- Prices do not include * opt (optional tour), or additional objects.
- Prices do not include tipping tour guides / porters (voluntary)
- Prices do not include the Wae Rebo Tour motorcycle taxi. Prices range from IDR 80,000 for round trip * That is optional if you feel you need it
- The price does not include excess fuel for pickup outside of reason.
- 2 People: IDR 3.895.000, – / person
- 3 People: IDR 3.375.000, – / person
- 4 People: IDR 2.962.500, – / person
- 5 People: IDR 2.575000, – / person
- >6 People: IDR 2.290.000, – / person